Adolescence is a time when a person begins to pay attention to his body and its shortcomings.
In boys, puberty begins at the age of 12-13, and by the age of 20, a boy can watch his penis grow.
An important stage in the life of every person
In addition to an increase in the size of the genitals, there are other important hormonal changes:
- increased hair growth in the groin area and face;
- rounding of the scrotum;
- changes in the length and thickness of the penis;
- formation of foreskin.
Development in this form is an important process. Parents should watch for such changes.
If a teenager does not have hair or his voice does not "break", then we are talking about hormonal failure, insufficient production of testosterone. Ignoring the problem is fraught with pathological problems in the future.
Norms of genital thickness and length in adolescents
During puberty, the size of the penis may be different in the stronger sex. At a young age, the length and width of the genitals are about the same in all children. The average data of the penis during an erection is equal to the following parameters (length, diameter, data in centimeters):
- 12 years - 10-11 and 7, 5;
- 13-14 years - 12-14, 8. 5-10. 5;
- 15-16 years - 15-17, 11-12.
At the age of seventeen, teenagers can see that the body is shortened by 0, 5-1, 2 cm.This is due to the increase in diameter. Many experts believe that the age of 17-19 can still affect the size of the penis.
What affects the size of the penis in adolescents
Dimensions are affected by various factors:
- Genetics- is placed in the mother's womb. If the child's father is not a sex giant, you should not expect the boy to have an important device in shorts.
- Ecology- According to statistics, the sex of boys living in factories and near factories that emit harmful chemical components into the atmosphere is 0. 5-3 cm smaller than boys living in the south and other environmentally friendly areas.
- Injury to the groin area- When a child goes to kindergarten, it may not manifest itself in any way, everything is noticeable during adolescence.
- Diseases of the endocrine system- In this case, the teenager must choose the right treatment to avoid problems in the field of men's health in the future.
- Growth- The penis of tall boys may be longer, but smaller in diameter. In adolescents no older than 163, the penis is thick and short.
- Healthy eating - the diet of a young member of the stronger sex should be complete. Lack of the product will affect the overall physical development of the child and his reproductive organs.
- Bad habits- Unfortunately, smoking and alcohol abuse will definitely affect the growth of the penis. If a boy starts smoking at the age of 14, at the age of 17 he can see that his genitals are 0, 7-2, 5 cm smaller than the average size.
Experts believe that parents have a responsibility to monitor their adolescent's development.Little boys should be taken to the surgeon regularly, who will detect the pathology in time.
The sooner the problem is detected, the more likely it is that the boy will not have problems in the future, such as penile dysfunction or sexual complexes.
How to enlarge a teenager's penis: popular ways
Pharmaceutical companies are actively promoting funds that allow you to increase your penis by 2-4 cm. The diameter can also be adjusted. Of course, these drugs are temporary.
Under natural conditions, the penis grows only up to 21 years. It has been established that if you do not exercise or exercise with additional drugs on the body, you can not hope that a device like the star of an adult film will appear in shorts. Representatives of this profession like to use gels and various sprays that increase blood flow in the groin area, which leads to an increase in the penis. Such experiments are prohibited at a young age.
Adolescents can lengthen their penis with the following procedures:
- pressure difference pumps;
- Expanders are popular devices that originated in ancient times. Of course, at the time they seemed simple, but the essence remained - stretching occurs due to forced stretching;
- physical exercises - there are exercises that allow you to adjust the size of the genitals;
- Masturbation is a controversial method, because sexologists believe that self-satisfaction during adolescence can lead to problems in the future. This method is suitable for men who have sex with women regularly.
During adolescence, using these methods, you can enlarge the genitals by 0. 5-3 cm. Sometimes this distance is not enough for men to feel like a real superman in the bedroom.
Expanders and pumps
Adolescents do not need to think much about the small size of the genitals. Of course, if the penis is smaller than average, then it is necessary to consult a specialist. From the age of seventeen, you can take some methods that will allow you to feel confident in fasting with a woman in the future.
An extension is a device that enlarges the body by stretching its tissues.If worn regularly, it can cause skin cells to proliferate, which helps them stretch in length and width.
The device shuts down 6-8 hours a day, you will even have to walk with it in public places. You will need to wear loose pants and underwear to hide the system. The result will be noticeable after a month of use. Young people's skin is more prone to stretching.
Pumps give temporary results. However, experts say that long-term use will certainly lead to an increase in length and width.
- During adolescence, the skin tends to regenerate quickly, so it stretches easily.
- If you start using the pump at the age of 18, then the penis will grow 2-3 cm. Use the device with caution, damage occurs in every fifth case.
Massages and exercises
Adolescent sexual organs can be enlarged with the help of training. Regular penis lengthening will lead to 3-5 cm lengthening. If you massage your penis every day during an erection, the result will be noticeable within a month. The movement is from the bottom up - you have to hold your hand tensely from the base to the head. Experts say the move is a bit painful.
Jelqing is an ancient technology that allows you to increase the length of the penis. Weight lifting should be done every day for 40-65 minutes. If you spend less time, there will be no result.
- The exercise is performed on a member who is in a state of restlessness.
- If the body is overloaded, there may be problems with rupture of tissues or blood vessels. Injuries occur at a young age due to inexperience and excessive stress.
What about operations?
Private surgical clinics are increasingly advertising their services for rapid penis enlargement. Of course, teenagers should choose safe methods for body correction - enlargement and massage.
Children who do not suffer from pathologies and obvious defects that require complex manipulation with a scalpel will not be operated on.Even at the request of parents, such operations are not performed at the request of a single patient. The doctor will explain to you in detail what the norm is and how many centimeters a teenager has in his normal genitals.
You can also advise children to take vitamins and monitor their nutrition. Abuse of bad habits is a sure way to health and a smaller penis. Parents should provide all possible support to the child to prevent serious problems. If the penis does not grow and you have the following symptoms, you should contact a specialist immediately:
- the boy has narrow shoulders and a wide pelvis;
- the boy has no erection;
- the teenager is obese;
- the testicles are small.
If you monitor your health carefully and are not afraid to go to the doctor, you can correct many defects that are clearly detected during adolescence. A small penis during adolescence is not a cause for panic, it may be genetic, or it is not the time to surprise friends with "friendly" sizes and stories of sexual abuse.